Friday, March 5, 2010

Unit 5 witing stuff

The only writing that I have done. Was mostly while I was in the military. Had to write up counseling, statements, award. I had a challenge of writing civilians that work for the Army on there annual performance's, which was totally different from active duty. Since I retire in 1995, I have not had to do to much write in the jobs I have had since then. What I hated was witting and having to rewrite them. But then they say that you learn from your mistakes. I wish that I would of had these writing classes a long time ago. I think that they would have been a great help back then. I hope that every one is having a great week.
Still waiting for the youngest daughter to have her baby. I will let you all know when she gets here. See you in class.

2 comments:

  1. You know what they say Ron, "better late than never." There are a lot of things we all wish we would have had or done when we were younger - now that we're older and wiser! (I'm referring to the writing class you mentioned in your post.) I'm sure it was very different writing on civilians as opposed to the army personnel. What a great experience though.
    Blessings on your daughter and her soon to be born baby! Will be anxious to hear about the new arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, we can learn something new every day. see you in class.

    ReplyDelete