Saturday, April 3, 2010

Unit 9

I feel that I have accomplished a lot this term. Learn how to write better and how to blog. Which still is I don't know everything on what I'm doing and all. I believe that comp II was not as hard as comp I was to me. I enjoyed this class more. I like the discussion board there was a lot of information and support by everyone. As of yet I still don't have my final paper back from the writing center. But then I'm not going to worry about it. I will read it again and make corrections that I see and turn it in.

3 comments:

  1. Ronald, I hope you have gotten it back. You shuld contact them if you haven't as I know you have quite a lot of revision to do. Prof J

    ReplyDelete
  2. i keep checking on it. and i did run it thri=ough the site you told use about. I'm thinking about geting one of the programs so that i and the daughter can use it if need be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What site is that and what program? You did do very well with the blog Ron, and you was worried. Good luck on the paper and your future classes.

    ReplyDelete